Perfect Paper Penguins

I'm on a roll now! Today I have for you three totally cute penguins from the Mary Poppins Movie.  One is holding a bouquet of flowers, one a towel and the other a menu.

I used the Penguin Paver & Card template from My Scrap Chick to create this card.  All I did was trace out 3 penguins side by side and then cut them out as one full shape.  Then I paper pieced the body parts and face.

I added some arms, a string to the bow and some inking around the white body shape.  I also created a little bouquet using a white triangle of cardstock and some flowers.  The towel is just a rectangle of white cardstock folded over the penguin's arm, and the menu is a rectangle of cardstock folded in half and then I drew the images on it based off the movie prop.



I'm so happy with how they turned out, and you can use the little towel to write or stamp a sentiment on!


I have joined the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Flower power (w)
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes (2w)
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Anything goes (2w)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything goes - think outside the box (2w)

6 comments

  1. Loving your Mary Poppins theme Sarah, you've created some beautiful projects for it. These cute penguins are just adorable!
    My SIL worked on the new film 'Mary Poppins returns', due for release next year...so finding your theme very interesting!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun Penguin creation and perfect for our them at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in with your lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS, Love the card, what a great idea to make each one with different elements. Thank you for linking up to us again at Morgan's Artworld ATG challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous , cute penguins, thanks for joining us at Allsorts Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. O-M-G! These are SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very creative and just plain adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo