My hunny bunnies

It's challenge time over at Southern Girls Challenge Blog!  This week we are challenging you to use ribbon or twine on your projects.

I am using a stamp from Doodle Digital (who are no longer active) and coloured it with my Copics.  The image reminds me of me and my two girls, who I love with all my heart, they are my whole world.

I added a little prima flower to mama bunny's ear and secured it with a yellow brad.  The little bunnies have fuzzy tails which were created with glitter fluff.

My card was created using lots of scrap papers, some doodling, gems, enamel dots and a die-cut sentiment.




The bottom of the card is wrapped with some green and white twine from Doodle Bug.


I have joined the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - Spots or stripes (2w)
4 Crafty Chicks - Crazy Egg/ Anything goes (w)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes (w)
Little Red Wagon - 3 of a kind (w)
Crafting When we Can Challenges - Use an image (2w)

Top 3 Badge

4 comments

Tamie said...

Awe, I really like the hunny bunnies! Your scrap papers and doodles are fabulous! Thank you so much for the inspiration this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

JanR said...

Such cute bunnies! I'm loving the doodling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Kate said...

This is such an adorable card! Such darling bunnies!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sarah, I utterly LOVE this gorgeous creation hun. Those bunnies are the cutest and your card design is utterly fabulous hun. I love everything about it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo